Lanacre Professional Tree Care recognises that good environmental management is a priority within the range of services we provide and we incorporate it into our everyday activities.
It is our responsibility to reduce pollution in our operations to safeguard the environment and we seek to comply with relevant legislation, codes of practice and regulations.
In particular we will:
- Ensure that all persons engaged by us have a comprehensive knowledge and awareness of the impact of our business on the environment and take responsibility to reduce it
- Use energy and water efficiently and optimise our use of natural resources
- Promote the recycling of waste such as logs and woodchips
- Minimise the volume of waste deposited in landfill by using and recycling wherever possible
- Ensure vehicles and machinery operate effectively and efficiently to minimise environmental impact
- Monitor and review our environmental policy to ensure our company’s continuous improvement and ensure it is shared by all that work with us